Foot & Facial Reflexology
Why choose Foot Reflexology?
- Alleviate the pain with arthritis conditions
- Fibromyalgia (Having regular reflexology treatments as part of your treatment care plan may help to lower pain, improve circulation, detox, release tension and increase energy
- Relieves the effect of stress
- Improves the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Encourages better circulation
- Improves better bowel movements
- Improves nerves stimulation
- Promotes relaxation
What is Foot Reflexology?
The feet contain a “map” of the entire body. Every organs and body structure relates to a precise point on the top, side or sole of the foot. Stimulating specific reflexology points with finger pressure helps the body focus on its corresponding areas, hormone regulation, toxin removal, relaxation and overall balance.
Reflexology is a holistic therapy. It works on the whole person, the mind, body and spirit.
Reflexology believe that gentle pressure applied to points on the feet, known as reflexes, can be used to stimulate energy flow and blockages. If energy flow is blocked or dormant, we can become unwell.
What are some of the benefits?
A reflexologist will gently work tender points, which helps to break down waste deposits and restore energy flow through the zones. Some benefits are listed below:
- Helps with migraines and headaches
- Lower blood pressure
- Improves sleep patters
- Better concentration and focus
- Reduce sciatic pain
- Improves mood and fight depression
- Reduces the effect of anxiety and depression
- Helps prevent foot and ankle injuries
- Helps with flat feet and plantar fasciitis
- Helps alleviate symptoms of PMS and menopause
Numerous clients find that they sense a deep experience of relaxation, that pain diminished, helps chronic conditions, improves blood circulation, cleans toxins from body and helps to balance the whole system, within a single session.
Why choose Facial Reflexology?
- Reduces TMJ pain
- Energizes reflex points that correspond to whole body health, while using natural face-lift techniques for vibrant skin glow and anti-ageing properties the reason being is that the skin and tissues are approached with a gentleness
- Promotes deep levels of relaxation
- Improves lymph and circulation flow in the facial aspect of the face
What is Facial Reflexology?
Relaxing, complementary therapy that enhance on how you look and feel. Precise pressure points are soft manipulation to energize nerve function, function to the brain lymphatic system and muscles to the face. The face is richly supplied with nerves and blood vessels. Reflexology is the most beneficial to your long-term health and well-being.
What are some benefits?
- Reduces neck and shoulder pain
- Relief from headaches
- Less tension,
- Less anxiety
- Better mental alertness